Join YNPN-NJ at 5:30 EST on June 21 for this interactive webinar on managing up and salary negotiations. In this webinar, attendees will learn from experts the best way to negotiate compensation during an interview process in a mutually respectful manner, achieve the goals we want for ourselves by leveraging our talents and qualifications, and manage the expectations and relationships we have with and of our coworkers. Learn skills on navigating tricky situations with superiors and Board members, and achieving balance and peace of mind in the workplace.
Our presenter, Judith Lindenberger, is the President of the Lindenberger Group and has over thirty years of experience as a trusted HR specialist who has done extensive work advising non-profit organizations around recruiting and staffing.
This webinar is a great investment to walk away with improved knowledge, skills, and confidence about how to prepare for these difficult but important conversations.
- $10 for YNPN-NJ members or paid members of other YNPN chapters;
- $15 for non-YNPN members;
- $25 discounted package price for webinar registration and a 1-year YNPN-NJ Standard Membership (learn more about membership benefits here)
- June 21, 2017 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Virtual Workshop via Webinar
- $10.00 USD
- 11 people are going
YNPN-NJ Professional Development Committee